Saturday, May 2, 2009

You only have a requirement to follow it, (Gods Law) if you are part of Gods creation

Its not what we think, but how does scripture say we should think.

Not to put you at ease, but rather to glorify God, which should put you at ease :) ........

Greg wrote
But I struggle with your comment below “if the law is non operative”. Are you suggesting that our salvation has something to do with following the law? (David ....Yes and Amen! Does not scripture say.... " do we then nulify the law through faith? May it never be! On the contrary , we astablish the law" Rom3:31....I am just trying to understand your position. I would hope that is not what you are saying – but the word “operative” to me comes across as though there is some remaining “requirement” to follow the law. ( David: relax, you only have a requirement to follow it, if you are part of Gods creation, other wise it does not apply to you. No sacrifices, no rituals, they are gone, its not what saves you, Glory to Jesus! Whooo! (Im pumping my fist Rob. Can you hear the ladies..." someone is gonna get hurt..." ) But now that your are saved....How should we then live? Could you just clarify that for me so I can sleep better tonight! Of course I am kidding on the sleeping thing but I would love clarification.

No comments: