Thursday, May 7, 2009

Praising the King of economics

Testimony, praising God!

The first month away from the dealership Beth said we used x thousands five hundred from savings to pay our bills.

The second month the garage made half of what we needed and the family with my proverbs 31 wife made enough that we only pulled a few hundred from savings.

This third month we made all the bills from the garage and enough extra to pay back what we lost the second month.

Yesterday we received our income tax overpayment check and the rounded number, x thousand five hundred match’s the rounded number that we pulled from savings the first month.

Within two hours of opening the mail I get a phone call from Scottsdale Gun club saying a buyer has put a down payment on my M16 and paid the extra non refundable $200 for their background check from the FBI. I put it up for sale back in nov 08. Prior to paying commissions or tax’s the sale price equals $500 more than what was my minimum target to earn for the last three months combined. This price is $4000 more than US Auto Weapons of Scottsdale said it was worth. The process takes months, the buyer may back out. If I see a flat rock, I give glory to God , so why not for this?

My family thanks the Lord. I make no claim, but I keep remembering that I have been zealous to see through his light, what God calls more precious and valuable than silver or gold. His law.

Kevin Swanson had a great interview on the subject of home business, good advice for anyone thinking of doing a business. Kevin also has another show today about this topic. I have not heard it yet.

The gospel is part of, economics! If you like keeping Jesus in a box, don’t read these posts or listen to these mp3’s For the rest of us, we have discipling to do.

The Series from Vision Forum on entrepreneurialism was a great help to me. To prepare me for what happened. I recommend it to all.

This is about Calvin and Protestants on economic thought. Reformers and Economics

If you missed it, Wilsons April 15 posting on taxs

And Jesus on Property Rights and Resource Preservation

No comments: