Saturday, May 23, 2009

Leaving a crumb trail

Last night Rob talked about his Dad. How he doesnt really know his dad. Praise God, it will not be so with your children by his grace. Be encouraged to start a blog or some way to save your emails or whatever that you have written. That one day your kids will be able to see what God has done and was doing in you .

It was from the dominion aspect that i sarted my blog, as a place to implement stewardship over what God shows me. I forget so much so fast. For any of our kids,it will be such a blessing , for your kids and grandkids. And the lessons God has shown you, will be shown again. A witness. I also need to go back through and really catagorise what i have done at my blog. Double ha! What a mess that is. I then will be able to direct people to this or that for them to read. It will be a disciple ship tool. It can be used to multiply you! Taking dominion over technology.

Do your children ever get tired of hearing about what your life was like? No they dont, they love it! Besides telling them about the time with the cat, bicycle and food processor it will be profitable to have a resevoir of different topics for them to draw from, on what God has shown you. It helps give me topics for family worship or at the dinner table.

No comments: