Tuesday, August 7, 2007

New Job

Back working again. It's a good thing, a biblical thing. Of course this employer has a totally different operating system on their computers to learn. I have a head ache.
Thank you to all who prayed for my work situation. Longer commute, hasn't been too bad.
Much going on at home trying to set things up to do some auto repair out of the house. I had a great opportunity tonight walking out some biblical principles between Robinson Crusoe, the timeline on the wall, and the missionary story we did tonight from that missionary book from Vision Forum. I have had no time to answer any heresy charges though. You pencil things in and hope for the best. I want to pass on some thoughts and observations about this Japanese missionary and those people who say just stick with the Bible, you don't need these other books, they will distract you from Jesus. No time tonight. Hopefully soon.

No comments: