Monday, August 20, 2007

Father/Daughter retreat CD set from Vision Forum

Heads up! If you haven't heard the 2007 father/daughter retreat cd set, put it on your short list. This would be a great addition to any church library.

I have only heard 4 of the seven cds one from Doug, Scott Brown and 2 from Botkin. Outstanding to hear nuts and bolts on a biblical perspective for raising our daughters in a fashion to honor God, prepare them to be successful in God's eyes. I thank God I am fathering at a time when this type of vision is being re-introduced back into the church. I wish it had been modeled for me for the last 20yrs, but I am thankful that I still have time to make course corrections. If you have daughters you will be WISE and get a hold of these, and let God expand what your doing.

If you have sons you should hear these too and let God help you shape a model of what a marriage can be as your sons get older, there is great stuff for just married couples as far as hearing and seeing something that just sounds like it's from Mars but your spirit will just soar as you let God show, nudge you, to be the man you are called to be! There was much I saw that I can push myself forward with for my own marriage. Great stuff for working with my daughters and just fantastic material to eventually help my son see what is important in a women for the Kingdom. Catch a vision and let God help you build a family that will impact the nation. This stuff is armor piercing.

I'm telling you, we have been sold such a bill of goods, just garbage, and we live with this because we don't see anything else. Wake up and buy a vowel, start living for our King. Let it not be said of us that we are just locked into following a small God of personal peace and affluence when we have been made and called, to move forward in his view of life!!! It's the only life worth living, let the pagans settle for wood, hay, and stubble. Not us! Time is short if you want to let God use you to impact future generations.

If you think "my kids are too young for this" they may be, but as a parent you are gonna have to make up for lost time if you want to trade out the view of life that you have grown up with and let God engraft into you His vision. You are too old, and I don't care if your only 18, to let anymore water run by under the bridge. We can be building a community of like minded familys that encourage each other to good works and good deeds out of a desire to be obedient to our LORD.

The first father/daughter retreat cd set finished my initial course change for my family. (what do you mean? your church doesn't have the first set? get it!) The best part was my wife couldn't see it, couldn't catch the vision because of all of the years of humanistic indoctrination she recieved, the individualism and egalitarianism and I'm talking about what was modeled for us in the Church. God used that first set to open her eyes and we both continue to beg God to "show us more", that we may not discourage others who may be further down the road and as we do violence to the status quo to enter the Kingdom of Heaven! (I'm not talking about righteousness or salvation) The Kingdom of Heaven suffers violence and the violent take it by force! Are you having to force your way past anything? Old world views? Every wife knows how to maintain a level control over her husband and family, but is yours still doing it? These talks can help!

To him who has ears to hear, let him hear.....

get it now

No comments: