Saturday, July 14, 2007

Visionary Daughters

The Botkin daughters book, "So Much More" was great, I found the addendem interview with their father worth the price of the book alone. This letter they recieved speaks to how God is using this book to reach the hearts of young women. It is from their website
http://visionarydaughters.com/2006/10/

Thanks For So Much More Posted October 28, 2006, by Anna Sofia

One of the most exhilarating rewards of having published a book is receiving letters of encouragement and thanks, and testimonies of hearts turned toward home and family. Below is one of the letters we’ve received lately.

Dear Anna Sofia and Elizabeth,
I am a fifteen-year-old girl from _____, and I have your book “So Much More.” I have read it, and I enjoyed every minute of it! It helped my vision as a daughter and a sister of five (and soon to be six!), and it taught me so much.

All my life my mother has taught me and my sisters to be keepers of the home for God’s glory. I was always fine with the idea until I turned twelve and started to get my own opinions. I slowly began to stray from my mother’s and father’s vision for me and my sisters. I began to pursue my own ideas......

You must scroll down the page at their website to read the whole thing

No comments: