Monday, July 23, 2007

More Thanks

Thank you everyone who has prayed about my work situation. Today I gave my 2 week notice. They released me about 11am, but said they would give me 2 weeks pay. That's a praise God. The Chandler dealer is being more than flexible about when I start over there. Lots of butterflys in my tummy,it's hard to say see-ya after 23 yrs. There were no tramatic scenes, all parties are trying to smile big about it.

Having embraced "Gods" vision for multi-generational faithfulness I have set aside my "American" vision to retire comfortably and can now acces my 401K and try to use it to position my family and future generations in a wiser manner. The entreprenureal cds from Vision Forum have been good to help me think along some different lines. May we all be found faithful.

Semper Reformanda

No comments: