Saturday, July 21, 2007

AFHE Convention Day2, The Earth Is the Lords And Everything In It!

My body is even more sore, and now I'm broke. But I have more ammunition for the fight ahead. And I am excited. The hardest part is to see every molecule of creation in relation to it's maker. I have to see it to help my wife see it, to help me give my children biblical glasses with which to see all of life. lk6:40 a pupil is not above his teacher,but everyone,after he has been fully trained,will be like his teacher.
Our culture/society has relabeled everything. I have consumed so much of it over the years that at most things I look at IE a stone, and I see a label that reads, "just a rock", but if you rub on the label... underneath you see that it says "made for the glory of God". But I have spent a long time looking at incorrect labels and it takes work to think it through and to " be transformed, through the renewing of your mind.."

You can take every subject we teach and if we don't relate it back to and show how it's all about our heavenly Father and through Jesus how it is all to be used for the glory of Him ,you might as well stick it into the diaper genie. The state is reaping the whirl wind for its position that what is needed for life can be taught without any reference to God. Each generation gets the curses multiplied to it for the sins of it's fathers. Suicide rates increasing as meaning for life is obliterated, purpose stripped from their lives and view of life that is just empty. That most believers still send their children into partake in the receiving of these curses is just boggling. Imagine the Iraelites sending their kids over to play with the Egyptians as God's hand was falling against them. Why don't we see it?

But, if we are not deliberate ourselves in our home schooling, if we think that all we need to do is just replicate what the state is doing, so our "kids can get higher scores" or "our kids can get good jobs" as a primary motivation. Then we will miss the oppurtunity to teach them to "think God's thoughts after Him". That is what a successful education really is. I'm excited, because as I try to be faithful in this work, I see that the Lord is restoring what the Gov't school locust stole from my life. With this restoration life is taking on a fullness, a richness, purpose and vision! Hallelujah!

No comments: