Sunday, September 14, 2008

Free Books, Hath God said?,Gary North

The breadth and scope of topics covered of all the free materials From this archive site of Garys is mindboggling. Some date back to the 70's. Put on your Bib,grab a topic and enjoy!

The Bible Gives God's Rules for All of LifeFrom Gary north

....Maybe you're tired of hearing the old line: "The Bible isn't a textbook of [ ]." The person who says this is really saying: "I don't want to subject my conclusions to what the Bible says. I don't want to re-think my life's work in terms of the Bible. The Bible doesn't tell me what to think!"

We've heard this before: "Hath God said?" (Gen. 3:1). The answer is clear: "If it's in the Bible, then God hath said!" This Web site will provide you with more Bible- based ammunition than you've ever seen before to let you answer the old "Hath God said?" question.

A pastor once lamented: "I came to this church expecting an armory. I found a nursery." This website was not designed for Christians who are comfortable in a spiritual nursery....

You can find one of Greg Bahnsesbooks here By This Standard

He has what looks like old copys of a news letter called Biblical Economics here

find it all here

No comments: