Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Learning new stuff

Oh boy. I’m learning a new software program and It just kills me on how much time it takes to learn a new program. Plus I’m needing to modify some of the computer hardware as part of this, it becomes a consuming monster! Since last Saturday it has gobbled up all my spare time. No blogging no nothing. I'm still working on it.

Observation: I think it would be absolutely staggering to know how many people make up the "koom by uh" vote. I’m am very surprised at mow many saw this as a quasi Age of Aquarius, harmony and understanding, no one hungry, brotherhood of man vote. How many millions, voted for a dream, a fantasy. Peace, justice......obtainable without God?

By the shear force of thinking happy thoughts. Humanism. Believe the dream.

No comments: