Sunday, November 30, 2008

Free book on preparing for inflation

Inflation. Its coming. Out of desperation the government is throwing money all over the place, borrowing or printing it is all they can do. As the economy retracts it will be impossible to futher tax us without contracting the economy even futher. So the govt will do what every govt has done when facing this problem and that will be to print more money. Inflation is the result.

Gary North has given a link to what he said was the best book on preparing for something like this.

The most practical book ever written on hedging against inflation, written from the perspective of Austrian School economics.

I will start reading it because I have no clue of what to really expect and I have heard of no other book like this so I will start here. I trust in the Lord. But I fear my government. So I will at leaste check the book out. Thanks to Gary North my 401k did not get crushed like it did after the tech bubble and 911.

No comments: