Monday, November 3, 2008

Douglas Wilson on this election

Wilson has put up a final post before election day. It has been on the election that I have disagreed with him the most. I normally find myself embracing most of his thoughts and he has taught me a lot!!! I thank God for him. i insert it here for those who might want to exercise their worldview, straw man, logic skills, etc. He is always interesting. but in this case he doesn't see biblical direction form God to us. God bless you Mr Wilson and I am looking forward to your Hitchens debate DVD.

A Festival of Self-Deception Topic: Politics
The election is tomorrow and regardless of how it goes, it will be nice to have something else to talk about, like where in the back yard we should bury the family silver. But in the time remaining, here are just a few relevant observations....

No comments: