Sunday, September 16, 2007

Ken Ham's 2 cents on Government Schools

From Answers In Genesis, I just looked at my newsletter from them on Saturday, I want to put up a few excerpts from it, I so agree with Ken Ham's assesment.

From vol 14 issue 9

..I believe most public schools have become temples.."temples of humanism" let me explain. Most people (including in the Christian world) have the erroneous idea that public schools are some how "neutral" settings...

...most educators have been trained to insist that "science" can only apply to processes involving natural causes naturalism), but not the supernatural...but whoever made the determination that "science" can only mean naturalism? It's an arbitrary definition made up, by and large by those who do not believe. (and by those Chrisitans who compromise on Genesis), and this arbitrary determination of science is meant to conform to naturalism...

...through policies based on intimidation and mis-information, most public schools have basicly thrown God and the Bible out of schools...

Matt 12:30 declares: He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather scatters Also Romans 8:7 ..because the mind set on the flesh is hostile to God.

No comments: