Saturday, February 28, 2009

...For you alone, o Lord...

I have been in earnest prayer for many of the different health reports we have heard of. For Gregs transition to Africa and the potential generational impact God can do through his family. for you alone, o Lord.... Just so many different families and areas of life and for each it comes down to....for you alone, o Lord....

Psalm 4:8 I will both lie down in peace and sleep: for you alone, o Lord make me dwell in safety.

I still struggle with so many aspects of the sovereignty of God. But the word is clear, there is no other sovereign, there is no other God. I yield to the Word. I don’t have to "get it" all. We got lots of idols all over the place, pretending to be gods. But only one God, for you alone, o Lord....

We know we do not deserve the mercy we get from the father. We call it grace already. Boldly we ask for more, in the name of his son Jesus. for you alone, o Lord.... For our families, our little ones, our fellowships... for you alone, o Lord.

I’m telling you, this has been a comforting verse.

No comments: